EDUC 760 E-Learning for Educators
EDUC 760 E-learning for Educators Instructor: Maggie Rouman (Blended Teaching and Online Training) Online Course 3 semester hours graduate credit
- Add online power to traditional instruction/training.
- Convert a course or workshop for online delivery.
- Create and facilitate discussion forums.
- Design online surveys and quizzes.
- Build a career advancing e-portfolio.
- Analyze research on using learning management systems for online and blended settings.
- Create prompts and facilitate discussion forums.
- Create technology-based assessment.
- Critically analyze universal design and accessibility research.
- Create closed caption video.
- Research, evaluate and curate digital information.
- Design and publish an electronic portfolio of course artifacts.
Check out our Syllabus!